Snap Jingle Player – v2.4.2
Released Saturday, April 16, 2022
- Regression in 2.4.1 fixed. Using the keyboard (enter/arrow keys) is now working again.
- New manage jingles form.
- Some basic information about the current setup. Total size, file formats etc.
- Backup all media files and the Snap file.
- Update file paths by scanning a selected folder.
- Snap will now mark jingles that can’t be found with a little red cross in the top right corner.
- Session mode added, so you can keep track of what you have played.
- You can now set the global duck level under options.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed a bug that could in rare circumstances cause Snap to fail on start up.
- It is now possible to deactivate the license so that you can move Snap to another PC. Can be found under the help menu.
- Volume slider added to the jingle playing control.
- Stop button added to the jingle playing control.
- You can now copy/paste a jingle button. Available from the right click menu.
- Better error handling when a jingle throws an error on start.
- The loop functionality had a bug, which is now fixed.
- If the file set to load at startup was not found, you got stuck.
- The jingle length didn’t display correctly if only start or end was trimmed.
- Recently loaded files are now available in the file menu.
- Performance tweak to speed up starting and stopping jingles.
- Remember the window state and location.
- Application updater added.
- Fixed a bug in the analyze waveform logic that could make it hang on the propeties form.
- The properties form now works on lower resolution displays. Minimum height requirement is 768 pixels.
- You can now play 8 jingles at the same time (was 4).
- New individual jingle properties
- Fade In/Out
- Assign keybooard shortcut
- Non-default properties are displayed on the jingle button as well as the duration.
- New properties form where you can set start and stop position visually by looking at the waveform of the sound.
- The current time can be displayed on the main form.
- New fade out button added on the main form. The fade out time can be adjusted.
- Enhanced audio device detection.
- Use any jingle button as a global fade out button for quick access.
Changes from build 1.0.2 to 1.2.1
- Drag jingles between decks (click and hold right mouse button and drag).
- Audio metadata (TAGS) now works for most audio types.
- Performance improvements when loading snap jingle files and when changing deck layout.
- More robust audio device detection.
- The UI has been tweaked to improve presentation.
- New logo and icon.
- No limitations during the trial period.
Changes from build 1.0.1 to 1.0.2
- Windows XP support added.
- The font size of the jingle buttons can now be configured under options.
Changes from build 1.0.0 to 1.0.1
- Any deck with playing jingles is highlighted in red.
- Added 0.5 second fade in and fade out.
- The first public release!
Do you need the old installer for Snap version 1.x? This is mainly for customers who already owns a license for version 1 and must do a re-install of their system.