Snap Jingle Player – v2.0.1
Released Sunday, September 15, 2019
- Application updater added.
- Fixed a bug in the analyze waveform logic that could make it hang on the propeties form.
- The properties form now works on lower resolution displays. Minimum height requirement is 768 pixels.
- You can now play 8 jingles at the same time (was 4).
- New individual jingle properties
- Fade In/Out
- Assign keybooard shortcut
- Non-default properties are displayed on the jingle button as well as the duration.
- New properties form where you can set start and stop position visually by looking at the waveform of the sound.
- The current time can be displayed on the main form.
- New fade out button added on the main form. The fade out time can be adjusted.
- Enhanced audio device detection.
- Use any jingle button as a global fade out button for quick access.
Changes from build 1.0.2 to 1.2.1
- Drag jingles between decks (click and hold right mouse button and drag).
- Audio metadata (TAGS) now works for most audio types.
- Performance improvements when loading snap jingle files and when changing deck layout.
- More robust audio device detection.
- The UI has been tweaked to improve presentation.
- New logo and icon.
- No limitations during the trial period.
Changes from build 1.0.1 to 1.0.2
- Windows XP support added.
- The font size of the jingle buttons can now be configured under options.
Changes from build 1.0.0 to 1.0.1
- Any deck with playing jingles is highlighted in red.
- Added 0.5 second fade in and fade out.
- The first public release!