Snap! Jingle Player – v1.2.1
Released Friday, February 24, 2017
Changes from build 1.0.2 to 1.2.1
- Drag jingles between decks (click and hold right mouse button and drag).
- Audio metadata (TAGS) now works for most audio types.
- Performance improvements when loading snap jingle files and when changing deck layout.
- More robust audio device detection.
- The UI has been tweaked to improve presentation.
- New logo and icon.
- No limitations during the trial period.
Changes from build 1.0.1 to 1.0.2
- Windows XP support added.
- The font size of the jingle buttons can now be configured under options.
Changes from build 1.0.0 to 1.0.1
- Any deck with playing jingles is highlighted in red.
- Added 0.5 second fade in and fade out.
- The first public release!